Friday, September 21, 2012

What to Do After Finishing a Workout Video Series

After completing the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout program, I was left with a common question: What do I do now? There are countless online forums that pose the same question. With the help of Gaiam TV, I found a great solution.

Gaiam TV offers exclusive streaming videos to your computer, mobile device (using the mobile browser) and on your television using a Roku streaming player. The different "channels"/geners offered include:
  • Yoga Studio
  • Fitness Studio
  • Wellness Center
  • Film & TV
  • Spirituality
  • Metaphysics
  • Explorations
  • Conscious Media Network
  • Vintage Library
When I was offered the opportunity to try Gaiam TV for an extended period, the first thing I did was checkout the workout videos. The selection is great, and I was able to try workouts like the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 series, Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred, Energy Chi for Beginners and dance-related workouts. I also watched videos like Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead; The Truth About Gluten and Dairy and Gaiam Inspirations: Green Smoothie Revolution. The only issue that I had with the streaming videos was the occasional lag, even with my FiOS Internet.

In addition to offering several videos that you can't stream elsewhere, I like that I can try different workout videos without having to purchase them first. I highly recommend Gaiam TV if you have an interest in nutrition, wellness and fitness. 

You can checkout some of the programs free on the 24/7 channel.

This post is brought to you by Gaiam. The opinions expressed are 100% mine.


 


No comments: