Monday, September 17, 2012

Mía Mariú Cosmetics


Some people shy away from natural cosmetics because a great deal of them lack lasting power. This isn't the case, however, with the products from Mía Mariú. I had the opportunity to sample some of the company's products, and the following are my thoughts about the products that I received: 

  • Hydrating Stick Gloss in Beso: Contrary to its name, this product is a hydrating lipstick that contains Vitamins A, C and E. When I put the gloss on, it feels soft, like a buttery lip balm. At first, I wasn't crazy about the light pink color; I'm more into darker berry tones. But, I gave it a try and decided that the color looks okay on my fair skin, especially when I wear darker eye makeup.
  • Gentle Eye Makeup Remover: I'm always on the lookout for an eye makeup remover that effectively removes waterproof makeup. Many products don't do the job or are overly oily. The eye makeup remover has ingredients like cucumber and Vitamin E, and it's pH is like natural tears. The Gentle Eye Makeup Remover does a great job at removing even the most stubborn waterproof makeup that I wear. Win!
  • Precision Eye Liner Brush No. 25: Instead of layering on my eyeliner, I like use a bit of eyeliner and then brush eyeshadow over it with a thin brush. The eye-lining brush from Mía Mariú has bristles that are the perfect length and thickness. It's my new always-use tool in my beauty arsenal.  
If you're interested in trying out natural makeup, Mía Mariú is a good place to start.







No comments: