Sunday, August 26, 2012

Update: Raspberry Keytone Trial Results

Back in June, I created a post about raspberry keytones and the supplement I was trying from Creative Bioscience, Raspberry Keytone 1234. This natural product can help breakup fat cells in your body faster than the body can do it alone, but the results vary by person.

When I started taking the raspberry keytone supplements, I also started a 90-day workout program. So, did the keytones work? To be honest, the results I experienced are inconclusive because I was working out and eating healthy at the same time. Therefore, I'm not sure if the raspberry ketones helped, but I know they didn't hurt.

Creative Bioscience provides a meal plan, an eat-this-not-that guide and a food journal with the Raspberry Keytones. The meal plans can be restrictive in regards to calories (1,200 or 800 calories per day), so you'd lose weight even if you weren't taking the raspberry keytones. As always, consult with your physician before starting a new diet plan, especially if it's one that restricted calories.

Because I was working out so much, I choose to follow the 1,200 plan (and sometimes consumed more) suggested by Creative Bioscience. After three months, I lost a total of 20 pounds!



No comments: