Friday, February 1, 2013

Gluten-Free Meatballs

My husband recently took an online meatball-making class on Skillshare, a site that offers video classes on all different topics. The cost of the classes depends on the teacher. The meatball-making class is free and the executive chef of New York's The Meatball Shop, Daniel Holtzman, teaches it.

The meatballs, just out of the oven
I don't know the details about the ingredients that my husband used, but I do know this:
  • The meatballs have mozzarella cheese in the middle (and some oozing out their tops)
  • The meatball mixture included ricotta cheese, eggs, gluten-free bread crumbs, fresh parsley, fresh oregano, ground beef and another type of ground meat
  • The meatballs baked in the oven for about 20 minutes at 475 degrees F
  • The meatballs taste great with gluten-free spaghetti  
Check out my husband's post about the gluten-free meatballs that he made.

No comments: